I had twin 256's that I added a 512 to and had to slow the memory from 200 to
166 to get a stable system, eventually pulled all 3 and went to twin 512's.
anything other then spd results in a dead system. probably more mb then memory
but other memory does not give me this problem.
I would like to just add a 1gig module to the 512's but my past experience says
filling 3 slots like that would be a problem. I hesitate to turn up the voltage.
fp

At 05:21 AM 11/28/2005, Bobby Heid Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !