Hey guys, I've recently been reading a lot about MythTV and how you can take relatively old and obsolete PC components and build a PVR that will time shift your favorite programs so you can watch them @ your convenience. Many people seem to have successfully built MythTV boxes with little more than old Celerons and Durons with inexpensive PVR 150's and such.

Has anybody on the list done this as I would be interested in your hardware setup and the Linux distro you used and the hoops you had to jump through to get it up and running. Some people have actually taken old Xbox's and gotten Myth to work that way. Its really cool what some people have succeeded in using to record and view SDTV @ home in their living rooms. Appreciate your feedback. @:D>