Yeah, Time Warner here has told me that have suspended all distribution of
1394 devices and carry "none".  The tech I spoke to said "copyright issues"
prevent them from allowing units with turned on 1394 ports; therefore, I
have a Scientific Atlanta unit which has firewire ports.. that are dead as a
doornail.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com