-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of FORC5
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:40 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: Re: [H] google search for "failure"

I'm interested in what the greenies are going to do when all those batteries
hit the scrap pile.
IMO large vehicles keep gas prices lower, big oil is not going to live with
lower profits which is what would happen if all cars got 50mph, they would
raise the rates to keep profits the same, we would get 50 mph but would
still cost us the same each year to operate. >:-}

fp

At 06:17 PM 3/2/2006, Greg Sevart Poked the stick with:

>I'd prefer an electric vehicle. When they finally figure out that the real
solution is all-electric with nuclear, wind, solar, and hydrothermal power
sources, and put a decent sized motor in a car with a Li-Ion battery that
uses the nanotech Panasonic invented, and can do so without being $80,000,
I'm there. Until then, I'm going to buy vehicles with big fat V8's.

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !