The funny thing is you have all these american car companies saying
it's soo hard to get off gas, do a google on Brazil and Ethanol, you
can get a car down there that will switch from deisel or gas to
ethanol with the flip of a switch so you can use what's convenient,
guess who makes those cars - Ford.

And the real kicker, the ethanol they are producing, based off cane
not corn packs more of a punch than gas.

Yes I realize the whole chicken and the egg, I'm not going to find
straight ethanol at the corner gas station.  Yes it would take some
sort of government mandate, but before you free market wonks ruffle
yourself over that, just don't, not with all the govt handouts being
given to the current energy industry.  Why is it that Citgo is being
investigated for setting up a program to give discounted oil/gas to
low income folks but exxon/mobil got barely a look for price gouging.

--
-jmg
-sapere aude