big v8's keep the cost of fuel down and do not pollute any more then anything
else, some may even be better. Basically new cars just do not put that much out
the pipe with cats. do not believe me run with the garage door closed and see.

At 07:37 AM 3/4/2006, Al Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !