At 06:09 PM 01/04/2006, G.Waleed Kavalec wrote:
It is estimated that commercial products containing capacitors based
on CNT technology are between three and five years away.

Every time there's a "breakthrough" in battery technology, the commercial product is a couple of years away. Has there been any real improvement in laptop batteries in the last three years? I can't think of any. Laptops have started using less power, and have added extra batteries, but I've yet to see the fuel-cell stuff I read about years ago.

I think the battery industry needs to take a page from the video card industry and stop talking about improvements until they can actually sell me a product.