Did you remove the little plastic ring inside the shower head that acts as a water conservation device by restricting the flow?  Once we did that, our prevuiously lame shower head fairly exploded with force.  We actually saved water by taking shorter showers!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 7:59 AM
Subject: [H] Well, it sort of is hardware...

The water pressure at my house isn't the greatest and the 'new' shower head that the contractor put in, frankly, sucks.  We've had a 'soaking' shower head but that particular beast had a huge head and pretty much drizzled rather than sprayed.  Does anyone know of a good shower head that gives you coverage and a reasonable spray?  The current one acts like the water flow is restricted, but even so, there's only a row of ports around the edge so it give you a circle of water.  Any leads appreciated!

Thanks...Steve