Does anyone have teamspeak (nonprofit) running on a server and bandwidth isn't an issue that I can use for an undetermined amount of time?

In a nutshell, in EveOnline, the corp I am in is at war and we need reliable TS service for ops and such. I was going to provide a back up server but looks like running TS on BSD (at least not the latest versions) is a bear and might crash constantly. So instead of trying to tackle BSD and TS I thought I would inquire here to see if someone could help out with setting me up with a backup server that may never be used.

Thanks,
Jim