I highly doubt many "police officers" have the wherewithal to be able to log into their own email accounts, much less "hack" into others.

Anthony Q. Martin wrote:

Actually, she thinks I'm ugly. After we met, instead of just walking away, she decided to drive the point home in a very devious manner, posing as if she wanted a relationship to lead me on, I guess. However, when I broke things off, she decided to reveal her vile plan. Frankly, my the only reason I can see why she did this was for her own (and those she works with) enjoyment. This would make such a great the TV talk show story. Of course, I'm not going to reveal any real personal details here. She claims to have hacked into my e-mail accounts, called past girlfriends, obtain personal phone records, and more. Most of it could be lies, though, because she hadn't feed me back anything I didn't tell her.