I wonder what type of data plan you'd need from Cingular for all its data
functionality.  I mean with how they are claiming it runs OSX, has 802.11
and the rest it seems at least as powerful as the PDAs which means a $45 a
month data plan if you want unlimited.

If you don't get the data plan how much more the price is. If you look at
the cingular discounts you only get some by including a data plan.

I wonder how voice mail works.  Does it download the voicemail to your phone
so its just an app that is playing it back to you?  This would require a
data plan and if you get a lot of voice mail you'll probably be hoping it's
the unlimited one.  And will that functionality be available to the other
PDA and smartphones since while the interface may not be as good I'm sure
they can do it.

Dear God that is one sexy piece of high tech hotness.  I don't know if
I can wait until June.

Sucks to be any other cell phone maker (or Verizon) today - you just
saw everything you have become obsolete.

--
Brian