It does handle imap and pop.

I like the concept of an 8 GB mp3 player and a phone, since I can use both on long bicycle rides with just one device.

What I don't like right off are the price, the yearly obsolesce, needing iTunes, and being tied to a single mobile vendor.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
:: I don't know, I have no interest at all. I have an mp3 player. I
:: don't need a phone that is one...  Does the iPhone connect to
:: exchange?  Does the iPhone offer me easy access to documents and
:: dongled network connectivity for a laptop?  Does handle imap or
:: pop3?
::
:: My wife had the razer, then the sony full format phone with mp3 etc.
:: In the end we both switched to camera less, mp3 less, simple RIMs.
:: Because the reality is, the thing we want a phone to do most -
:: communicate - they do better then anything I've found (and yes, I
:: briefly tried the cingular 8125 wince 2005 device and man, talk
:: about overblown bulky junk)
::
::
:: Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless
::