14.5 gallons of american made, <$3.00 (not a cent of which goes to any filthy, terror-supporting-by-proxy, middle eastern oil cartel), biodiesel here, B100 grade. There are now several B100 suppliers in the MD/VA/DC area. The B20 pump at the Pentagon is filth free too, as the non-bio part of the blend is 100% domestic.

I also get around 45 - 50 mpg depending on traffic and if the AC is on. I'm currently looking for a bumper sticker that says "Unlike hybrids, I actually get 50mpg - what are YOU really doing to support the troops besides placing an insipid yellow ribbon atop your SUV?", but I'm not having much luck ;)

From: Jin-Wei Tioh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], The Hardware List <hardware@hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: Re: [H] Evil or....
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 22:09:35 -0500

At 11:53 AM 5/20/2007, you wrote:
Filled up this morning and noticed the gas station had the pump wrong. Always nice to pay $1.34 a gallon for premium

WTF?!?! I just pumped 13 gallons of 87 for $3.25/gallon! :(

--
JW

PC Magazine’s 2007 editors’ choice for best Web mail—award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507