Oh, I know the reason why, the idiot environmentalists in my and other
states.  :(

But they have not been valid reasons for a long time as far as I am
concerned.  As you said, the diesel of today is not what it was back in the
70's....

My concern is I want a small high mileage diesel pickup truck that I can
have now and that will last me a good many years.  Really a shame the rest
of the world can have them and we can't...

Hopefully with the new stuff coming out like the BlueTec and such, we will
see more and more consumer stuff here in the USofA sooner rather than
later....

--

JRS    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Please remove  **X**  to reply...

...Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult...