Never will I ever own another VW.
but nice to know. I think things are changing but my fear is that the more we
conserve the higher prices will get, is always the way, greedy companies will
never but up with lower profits and of course the Gov makes more then the oil
companies so we are doomed I think.
fp

At 06:09 PM 5/21/2007, Hayes Elkins Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !