Hmm, right click from within My Computer. I'll try that. I forgot this one.
Not a huge problem anymore.  Got owner's permission to waste the HD if
necessary and start from scratch. LOL!
Best,
Duncan
At 05:25 05/30/2007 -0400, you wrote:

At 12:50 AM 30/05/2007, DHSinclair wrote:
Nope. Tried that too. Bill and Steve have really gutted the old fun..... :)
Checked the format command in the ms/dos window and the /s switch is missing.
Even the SYS command in the ms/dos window does not work.

Go to My Computer, right click the floppy, select format, and check off either Copy System files or Make System Disk (it's been awhile since I used ME, but I know it's there.)

http://www.eset.com

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net