In line.....
At 15:28 05/29/2007 -0400, JRS wrote:

Yeah, we just had procurement buy the Dell compatible stuff ...

Yes, I plan to inform the owner of my research.....His choice, Dell, Crucial, or
Kingston!  My Crucial set is not compatible, and, my other two Mushkin pairs
appear to be not-compatible also!  Oh, well............ :)

and we used the
memory we already had to update other standard systems.   I would update
the BIOS as well, can't hurt.

Yes, this is why I asked about tools/utilities to "create" a bootable FD. I suppose I should have been more specific too. Was looking for a tool that creates a dos-based blank, bootable FD. The bios file from dell is dos. And the current os is WinME which
does not seem to offer making a FD bootable.  Still doing research.
Best,
Duncan

snip

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net