I know a lot of people who get Dreamhost accounts and use them for online backup. $9.99/mo for 14gb plus you get your own domain, webspace, email, etc.

Winterlight wrote:
Anybody try XDrive? It is a online FTP drive, this has been done before, but never 5GB free and 50 GB for 100 a year. Plus it is offered by AOL, which means it won't go away any time soon. I have been uploading by Data backups to my Godaddy hosted site, about 3 zip files of 6 GB , every month. But last week they told me I had a File Repository and made me remove them... which sucks since I have been doing this for 7 years without any problems. Now I am looking for a online FTP account... anybody know anything about these?