At 07:05 AM 7/28/2007, you wrote:
At 05:15 PM 27/07/2007, Michael Decker wrote:
Look at www.mediamax.com, www.orbitfiles.com and www.mozy.com.  Mozy
has unlimited storage for $5/month.

I have been testing the free Mozy, and the backup agents often fails to backup for days at a time.

All I want to do is upload three large zip files manually, twice a month.... I don't want any <auto> features, I don't want to backup my PC, I don't want anything running all the time in the background. Will it let me do that like a FTP program or does it have to be integrated with explorer... it reads like everything is auto backup and far more complicated then I want.