I'll second that. VLC is what I use and it uses a lot less system resources to
play divx encoded video. In fact I have 2 tablet PC's (500 Mhz only) that are
running Meedio front ends and can play smooth divx6 video without any hiccups.

lopaka

JRS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
VLC is what I was gonna recommend as well.

I believe good ole retail XP and Vista do not even have basic codecs
built-in, but most folks dont' realiize this since they buy pre-built HP's,
Dells, Compaqs, etc, and those guys usually install some licensed codecs
for their systems to improve the customer out of box experience.   :)

--

JRS
Please remove  **X**  to reply...

...Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult...