Thane Sherrington wrote:
At 12:00 PM 28/09/2007, Anthony Q. Martin wrote:

Yes, it's the same one. However, it worked fine on the ATI9800 Pro in dual and single. And still does. HOwever, it doesn't work (barely at all) even alone on the 8800. Right now, I have a Viewsonic (1400 x 900) and the working Samgsung (1600 x 1200) running dual on the 8800 GTS. No problems there.

Have you tried swapping video cables?
Well, the first thing I did was swamp the video cable at the back of the PC, as they are the easiest thing to reach and deal with. I ended up with the same result on the same monitor. Do you think eliminates the cable question? Actually, I'm using the exam same cables I was using the old main PC....I just moved that PC out and the new one in :)