Why don't you just sort by date in Explorer? Seems like less work than manually editing the source of your messages, which doesn't even seem to work.

DHSinclair wrote:
Eudora stores email attachments in a default directory called "attach" in the EudoraPro main directory. I like to create and use monthly sub-folders in this
"attach" directory.

However, when I do this AND put the attachment(s) in their new home Eudora
puts a red X on the attachment and can not find it. Well, Duh!  I get this.

I have tried to use to right click on the now red-x'd attachment and then
the new location, but the red X remains.

It appears that there is no way to tell Eudora where the attachment(s) now reside.
Am I correct?  Not a biggie, just weird........ :)
Thanks,
Duncan

This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net