Well, I'm assuming that you want to view what attachments you have based on the timestamp. So you would want to go into the attach directory, sort by timestamp, and you'd be able to see the attachments sorted based on the date that you got them.

DHSinclair wrote:
Ben,
I do not understand.  What is Explorer for?
Maybe less work, but I'm inside Eudora.
Best,
Duncan