fp,
Kaspersky it the Top rated AV to run IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE NOD32.
This is clear even on the Wilders Forum.
These two seemed to locked in a death-grip of some kind.
My read is that Kaspersky deals more with frequent dl's of vdefs, AND,
nod32 uses (what they believe is) their much better Heuristics to help
protect users.  The battle rages on!   I just do not know ATM.
This is where I is believe the discussion is focused.  UB the Judge!
I know where I live. Zero hits since 02/2007.
(Personally, on my un-licensed machines, I run Anti-Vir!)
Best,
Duncan

At 15:32 10/28/2007 -0700, you wrote:
Thanks, when I tested the AV program I was impressed, was not so impressed with Nod but how it works is the most important thing.
fp

At 02:58 PM 10/28/2007, Chris Shaw Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !