Uhm, shouldnt matter. I just used an ATI 9600 agp video card. The idea was no
virtual environment, just a dual screen desktop. One DVI output for the desktop
monitor and the other output for the HDTV.

Brian Weeden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Which card did you use?

On 12/21/07, Tharin Olsen  wrote:
> Unfortunately a Virtualized environment isn't going to be of much use for
> multimedia/gaming purposes. Most of the hardware is emulated in the guest os.
>
> I have a consolidated HTPC and Desktop that I built for use at my girlfriends
> place and it works fine. My secret was to use a dual-head video card. ;)
>
> -Tharin O.
>
> Brian Weeden
 wrote: I wanted to pick everyone's brain a bit about building a

--
Brian Weeden