Actually they have flash drives that are 8gb-16gb in capacity and still have
the small form factor you'd expect a thumb drive to be. I think Kanguru has a
32gb model but physically it is a bit larger than a normal thumb drive.

-Tharin O.

DHSinclair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Wow!  We are up to 2GB models now.......
I still own an old Crucital 256MB "Gizmo."
Visited Crucial. Hmm.......... :(
I am going to follow all of these links to find new hdw.....
Thanks all.  Like the Corsair models so far.....
Not crazy about the slide-contact business of the SanDisk.
Best,