I'm going to be spending the better part of a month traveling in the
US for 2 weeks and then Austia for a week.  Right now I have a
Canadian cell phone.  So I plan on getting prepaid SIM cards for the
US and Austria so I don't have to pay roaming charges.  But this
introduces the problem of letting people know my new numbers.  Instead
of spamming my new numbers to all my contacts I'm looking for a more
elegant solution.

One way would be to record a voicemail greeting on my Canadian cell
saying that I'm traveling and list my new number.  But I think there
could be a better solution.  My dream solution would be to have calls
made to my Canadian cell number automatically routed to whatever
prepaid card number I am currently using.  Since I am going to be
taking the Canadian SIM out of the phone to swap in the prepaid it
needs to work without the actual phone being on.

I've heard a lot about GrandCentral and was wondering if anyone on the
list had experience with it:

http://www.grandcentral.com

Can anyone think of another way to solve my little dilemma?

-------
Brian