Do I have to base everything off the Grandcentral number?  I would
prefer to have a system that used my current number instead.  I guess
I could get a US Grandcentral number and then forward that to the
prepaid number.  The problem with that is people that are in Canada
and call my Canadian cell would not get forwarded.