Procrastination is king, some do. Most are just too stupid or just plain lazy.
I often wonder if they ever change their oil or check their tire pressures.
Good money on fresh installs when needed 8-)
fp

At 02:52 AM 1/11/2008, Thane Sherrington Poked the stick with:
>At 11:09 PM 10/01/2008, FORC5 wrote:
>
>>do not do what ? free of avast ?
>>
>>generally been happy with AVG, being free does not expire and most of my
>>customers will NOT maintain their systems. ( money for me ) but I figure free
>>is better then 4 year old EXPIRED Norton. 8-)
>
>Surely after paying for a cleanup, you can convince the customer to pay the
>few dollars it costs for a good commercial AV.

Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !
--
Isn't everybody happy? - Machiavelli