Hello Chris,

> You obviously didn't bother to read my whole message, where I ended with:

Yeah my eyes glazed over at the second paragraph on the Norton - McAfee
thing. I assumed you were going to go that route for the rest. I
should have continued to read on or at least cut it with a TLDR

As for the robots out there let them buy shit from Wal-Mart - we
weren't talking about that - because forc5 can tell them about the benefits
of the non main stream products, like NOD32. It's our duty. We know.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...