Hey,

I was helping a friend whose Norton AV quit updating.  It quit updating at
the same time that he went from AOL dial-up to Roadrunner.  Norton's Live
Update does not seem to be able to connect and appears to hang while trying
to connect.  He refuses to let me remove the AOL program because the web
interface to AOL is different and he is very, very resistant to change.
Under network connections is an AOL connection and a local area network
connection.  Dial-up has been disabled and he can connect via AOL or a
browser/email.

I am thinking that for some reason Norton is trying to get to its server via
the AOL connection and is failing.  Does anyone know how I might check this
and correct this issue?

Thanks,
Bobby