Brian,
Thank you.
CHA-CHING! You have this down. I can presume that you have been here more than a few times before. Found it, and will use it if necessary. Link filed. Yes, with this many "hoops" I know I do not need any of it. Perhaps I asked an offhand question, but, I received graduate-level help/answers.
Thank you to all of the collective on this one.
Best,
Duncan