Seriously I won't look back because I did not want the
Nvidia chipset to come back
and bite me on the ass for CPUs or some other surprise
as has been the history with
680i. Thought long and hard on the video issue and was
going to get some nvidia video
card hoping they rethought their artificial SLI only
on Nvidia chipsets but decided
the 3870X2 was too good to pass up since someone else
was paying. Hell this rig runs
Crysis so well, I don't think I have anything to worry
about performance wise but if
I did there is always a second 3870X2 which is
CrossfireX and as good as SLI IMNSHO.

Ok, back to this thread...

Difference is my suggestion has a motherboard that
won't be an antique in 2 years.
Want to to save money that won't bite you later, then
buy a cheaper case & psu! We
already know that you and I differ on "what's worth
it" along with "can part x be
trusted".

Chris Reeves wrote:
> Heh.  Two months from now when you see our QuadSLI
review in a major magazine with nice thungs to say you
can rethink that.  But I thought the goal was two
boxes for the price your giving him for one. :).
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

AM2+
> jobbie in a ultra case w/
> ultra branded PSU. Just poking Chris!  =)

Be a better friend, newshound, and