I'd have to agree with Gary on this one. If you gave me a lifetime subscription
to McAfee, I would still never put it on any of my personal windows boxes. I've
had to fix so many boxes where mcafee was the primary problem, that I will
never use it again.

I use avast, avg and or clamwin

lopaka

"Anthony Q. Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: That's a ridiculous analogy,
Gary.  There are plenty who consider even
McAfee suitable to the task it purports to do.
Would I buy it? No...Do I wish my employer would get something else,
yes. Do I get to demand what they purchase? No.