I have their other 2.4GHz combo
http://www.adesso.com/products_detail.asp?productid=336

The 2.4Ghz RF range is great but here's a big warning: it SUCKS, just SUCKS
SUCKS SUCKS if your htpc is on a wifi connection, especially when downstream is
at its peak. I'm ready to revert to line of sight infrared.

> Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:15:39 -0400
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
> Subject: [H] Adesso Wireless Keyboard
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I've been looking for a keyboard slash mouse unit for my family room.
> Since we recently went HDTV in that room I have connected a PC to it
> as well and need a keyboard with out wires. I saw the "Adesso Wireless
> SlimTouch Keyboard 2.4Ghz" and it looks like a really slick unit if
> not maybe a hair expensive. Either way I was wondering if anyone has
> used it or might have a recommendation on another wireless unit that
> has keyboard and mouse integrated into it. It needs to work atleast 15
> or so feet away from where the PC/TV are which I think should not be a
> problem with the Adesso.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions or recommendations.
>

> George

It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows
Live™ Messenger. Learn how.
https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow