Yes. Profound interference when in heavy use because they share the same 2.4ghz
band. The solution is to move to a 5ghz network if you have the hardware, and
very few draft-N devices do, plus deal with the inherent signal issues of 5ghz.

> Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 01:16:44 -0400
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
> Subject: Re: [H] Adesso Wireless Keyboard
>
> The diNovo looks stylish but a bit out of my budget. The Adesso I
> mentioned is closer to what I can fit under the cap.
>
> As for that other adesso version, I'm trying to understand what sucks
> about it due to being on wifi? The HTPC I have setup is on my home's
> wireless network. Are you saying theres some sort of interference?

It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows
Live™ Messenger. Learn how.
https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow