Thanks for your feedback. This is rather disheartening though. I'm not
planning on running network cable down to that room any time soon. 20
feet of keyboard cable isn't really enticing either. You know I would
have thought that in this day and age a wireless keyboard and wireless
network access would be able to co-exist with each other. BAH!!