You can always revert to a line of sight infrared KB. Usually they come with a
reception extenstion. Or if you have the right environment (not too many
walls), go 5Ghz on your wifi.

> Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:48:55 -0400
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
> Subject: Re: [H] Adesso Wireless Keyboard
>
> Thanks for your feedback. This is rather disheartening though. I'm not
> planning on running network cable down to that room any time soon. 20
> feet of keyboard cable isn't really enticing either. You know I would
> have thought that in this day and age a wireless keyboard and wireless
> network access would be able to co-exist with each other. BAH!!
>
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Hayes Elkins
>  wrote:
>>

>> And to be clear - the same issue will affect the other adesso model, or any
>> keyboard for that matter that uses 2.4Ghz RF
>>
>>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
>>> Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:18:30 -0400
>>> Subject: Re: [H] Adesso Wireless Keyboard
>>>

>>> Yes. Profound interference when in heavy use because they share the same
>>> 2.4ghz band. The solution is to move to a 5ghz network if you have the
>>> hardware, and very few draft-N devices do, plus deal with the inherent
>>> signal issues of 5ghz.

>>> It's easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through
>>> Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn how.
>>> https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow

>> It's easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through
>> Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn how.
>> https://www.invite2messenger.net/im/?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnHow

Search that pays you back! Introducing Live Search cashback.
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=srchpaysyouback