At 06:09 AM 8/4/2008, you wrote:
I'd not expect stellar from that card give how old vs. UT3.

Actually, I found a article on how to tweak your ATI card for UT3 or any other game,

http://www.tweakguides.com/UT3_2.html

mostly explaining what the settings do, ...and after tweaking my card it made a huge difference. I may not be seeing all the special effects but the game plays great and I don't notice a difference

RAM drive for TEMP likely counter-productive.

running from RAM rather then a hard drive counter productive... why?

If you upgrade, skip Sapphire next time!

I bought it used on EBAY and it has been problem free, the fastest AGP card they made. I am not overclocking it. I thought Sapphire was the only official third party card maker for ATI... I thought they made the ATI cards for ATI.