Hello Heyes,

Although, you maybe correct but I actually use PC3500 DDR2 memory in my current
system.  The memory is actually clocked at 1066MHz on my 780i Motherboard. Let
me tell you it is sweet running at that speed compared to 800MHz memory.

Here's the memory I use
http://www.corsair.com/products/go.aspx?pn=QUAD2X4096-8500C5DF

Regards,