Hello Bill,

Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 2:49:47 AM, you wrote:

> By the way if we're taking a show of hands, no Facebook, please. I'm sure I'm
> old and in the way, but just don't trust them social networking sites...

Just going to dilute what we have going here... don't kill the email
side of this with some here today - gone tomorrow - flash in the pan.
Don't get me wrong, it's not like I use Archie and Gopher but email
does not need to be "upgraded". However, there should be a fall back
point if Edwards gets run over by a tricycle and the list goes down.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...