Well, Partition Magic 9 in DOS does support VISTA, I have used it with Vista 32.Of course I am not suggesting running it in Vista.

After all, a NTFS drive is a NTFS drive. I just don't have much experience with Vista 64 although I don't see why it wouldn't work as well.

And I want to resize and create  a new partition to install XP32 on.

So what does work with Vista 64