I had a really bad episode with Partition Magic a couple years ago where it
FUBARd a partition and I stopped using it.  I've been using Acronis since
and really like it.  If you can't use Acronis, I second Ben's recommendation
for Gparted.

Brian Weeden
Technical Consultant
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundtion.org>