-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harvey Best
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 7:24 PM
To: Alt Cpu
Subject: [H] access point

Have a Linksys Wireless Router WRT 310 it has 4 wired ports. I use the
wireless part for my laptop and the 2 DVR are wireless.

I have my wireless printer hooked up with a network cable as when I connect
wireless it keeps dropping connection and I have to reinstall over and over.
I have 1 DVR wired in and my wife's work computer is wired.  My network HDD
that I use to back every thing up has the other port.

So, all my ports are full. Just got a new Sony Blu Ray player. To use the BD
Live features I need to put it on the network.

So, whats my best option in a Linksys access point? I assume that would be
the way to go. As I don't feel that the BD Live features are going to be a
big deal for me, I think hooking it up wireless seems to be the way to go.

So, if you have some ideas and a way I can do it inexpensively it would be
appreciated.

Harvey