Single key, different installation media.

With Home Basic/Home Premium/Business retail versions, you can request the
alternate media from MS for a nominal S/H fee.

With Ultimate Retail, you should have both editions in the box.

With OEM/System Builder versions, you only get the one you purchased. You
can sometimes get alternate media by contacting your vendor or MS directly.

With MSDN/Technet, all should be available for you to download and/or
shipped to you.

Greg