Yeah agreed Brian.  XP64 is ROCK solid ( based on Win2003 kernel ) and I found
good drivers for everything I own.

Current setup:

Areca 2 port PCI-E Raid card for RAID1 OS disk(s)
6G of Triple Channel OCZ PC1333 Ramz
620W 3 12V rails Corsair PSU
Asus P6T Deluxe X58 motherboard
* Onboard sound is ok
Intel Core i7 920 ( Have not overclocked yet, but I will muahahaha )
EVGA GTX280 1G blah blah
2x WD 150 Velociraptors for raid1 OS

I tried Vista twice and not only did it feel slow/bloated it had several
annoying things which made me run back to XP.
I'm not saying I won't ever use Vista but until they pry XP64 from my cold dead
hands or Vista starts looking like a
supermodel, I'm stickin where I am :)

--

Bryan G. Seitz