I use FF in my server with Vista, do not use it for much though except when the
family is on the main box.
there are a few annoyances for sure.
fp

At 10:23 AM 12/18/2008, JRS Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !

"Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
-Benjamin Franklin, 1759