OK, my budget isn't huge with this, but I'm looking to replace my A/V stuff slowly.

I currently have:

36" 1080p HDTV
Series 2 TiVo (You can have it when you pry it from my cold dead fingers, or replace it with an HD version =)
Non-Upscaling DVD player
JVC A/V Receiver which supports SD only
Digital Cable, which I can upgrade to HD Cable for no charge.

What I think I want in replacement:

Sound system that will accept optical input, but has the one speaker surround sound: This allows my wife to be happy there aren't speakers and wire around the room. Wireless speakers are a viable answer as well.

Audio Receiver: HDMI output to TV

Inputs currently required:

1: Composite from TiVO
2: Componant from Wii
3: Composite from Digital Cable
4: Componant from DVD player

(Optional)
5: Composite from PS2
6: Composite from kids handheld Game controllers

Inputs required once I complete all my upgrades:

1: HDMI from TiVo
2: Componant from Wii
3: HDMI or Componant from HD Cable
4: Componant or HDMI from DVD player

And optional Composite for PS2/Handhelds

Anyone have a good site for browsing this stuff? I don't need best quality stuff, just shit that'll get the job done without burning out in a year.

Christopher Fisk
--
BOFH Excuse #128:
Power Company having EMP problems with their reactor

believed to be clean.