On Fri, 2 Jan 2009, Bryan Seitz wrote:

I'm a big fan of this one for low budgets:

http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-TX-SR606-Channel-Theater-Receiver/dp/B0015S8PGW/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1230932169&sr=8-1

I was looking at that one, but I think I would need to replace my current speakers with this.

That said, I do have some budget to do just that, and I'm afraid I'm going to sound like a real n00b, but what exactly is "Class 2 Wiring" (I'll check wikipedia after I send this) and do you also have a suggestion for a soundbar type speaker set, or wireless speakers on a budget? Again, doesn't have to be audiophile quality, just watch some TV and DVD's on this.

Christopher Fisk
--
   The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and
inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and

believed to be clean.