I truly apologize for this one. I have totally NOT kept up with this.
Sorry.
My server now runs Win2000 Server. It is at SP4. But, I suspect that this level of OS is soon to be no longer supported and/or able to be WinUpdate-able. SO,.......
{When is goes I will miss it....It runs so well.}

What might I be shopping for? I have seen mention of "Server 03" and "Server 08." Yes, I have already read through OUR threads about the "SBS" versions of same. Not thinking I need to do a Small Business Server just to come current; and/or support my LAN.

Can I suppose that "Server03?" is at the XP level; and, that the "Server08?" business is about Vista-class?
Best,